Fundy Investment Product Detail — Lulu Games
Last month, the second USDT investment product, Lulu Games, was uploaded on our fiat investment platform — Fundy. In the funding round, 50,000 USD was raised and the investment was closed at July 21, 2022.
In this article, we will introduce Lulu Games Fund in details.
Fundy homepage link: https://fundy.fund/
LULU Market is a community-driven Web 3.0 game that aims to build a healthy and sustainable blockchain application. It will bridge the metaverse and the real world by introducing a play-to-produce system. In Lulu Games, players can participate in DAO governance, stake to earn dividends, and acquire real goods.
Lulu Games is a type of GameFi based on farming with functions that allow players to experience the real market trading mechanism in the metaverse. Players can plant, collect and trade just like they do in the real world. Most importantly, goods produced in Lulu Games will be literally sent to the players’ home.
For more details regarding the in-game play, you might want to check the white paper: https://docen.lulu.market/whitepaper/whitepaper-english-version
The Utility token LUCK is used throughout LULU Market ecosystem. It is an BEP-20 Utility token built on Binance Smart Chain.
Players use LUCK to purchase items such as seeds, lands, and other materials. Luck is also used to stake, upgrade land, and participate in DAO. Staking LUCK will provide users dividends at 00:00 UTC everyday.
LULU Market’s main objective is to provide the best user experience and create a healthy and stable ecosystem for our community.
- Project initiation
- Overall game design and planning
- Smart contract engine development
- Release of LUCK token
- LULU land NFT mint
- LULU land is open for purchase
- LULU English & Chinese communities were established
- Global corporations established
- LULU NFT trading opened
- LULU Market Beta game released
- LUCK token staking function and daily dividends released
- LUCK token audited
- Set up LULU Market Vietnamese community
- LUCK token listed on exchanges
- LULU Market released more characters and facilities
- LULU Market V1.0 launched community DAO governance mode
- The LULU town introduces a tax mechanism
- Start farming competition mode
- Set up guild
- Farmers have more planting crops in option
- Release LULU Market Game App （IOS&Android）
- Start guild governance and guild competitions
- Extend cooperative merchants and in-game products
- The in-game facilities sell at the auction
- Release more game characters
- Add mining area and animal raising gameplay
- More physical goods and supply chains enter the LULU ecosystem
- Expand towards the global market.
- Note that the content is sourced from Lulu Market’s white paper: https://docen.lulu.market/whitepaper/whitepaper-english-version
Hillstone Finance Twitter: