Summary of Historical News of Hillstone Finance-01
1. Hillstone Parners’ expertise in the blockchain field is recognized by the Korean government.
In the 19th SME Technology Innovation Exhibition hosted by the Ministry of Small and Medium Ventures in 2018, blockchain related enterprises with advanced strength at home and abroad were invited to introduce and share the most explosive blockchain technology. This big exhibition is a national event in South Korea. The Prime Minister of Korea Lee Nakyon participated in this event and encouraged participating companies and institutions.
2. Hillstone Parner was invited to participate in Korea’s largest corporate and IT conference “Small and Medium Enterprise Technology Innovation Exhibition” not only in 2018, but also in 2019. Hong Jong Haak, the Minister of Science, Technology, Information and Communication of Korea, participated in the exhibition and encouraged the participating companies and institutions.
3. Rayol Hwang, the CEO of Hillstone Finance, was invited by the three major economic media in South Korea, Asia Economic TV, to be the lead reviewer in the “Block battle” program that sensationalized the Korean blockchain ecology. The participating judges also included Jeon Ha-jin, a former member of the Korean parliament.
4. Rayol Hwang, the CEO of Hillstone Finance, was invited by the world’s top hard wallet manufacturing brand “Ledger” to participate in the “Hong Kong Fintech Week”, giving a speech to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Securities Contracts Commission (SFC), and Insurance Industry Regulatory Authority (IA) on the theme of “Blockchain and the Future of Finance”.
5. In 2018, Korea Institute of Start-up and Entrepreneurship Development, the Korean government agency supporting entrepreneurship, commissioned Hillstone Parners to study the “University Investment Standard Model”. The results of this research have been used as a guideline by the investment of all Korean college student entrepreneurs so far. And through this research model, hundreds of relevant personnel were educated, and a new concept of Korean university entrepreneurs’ investment was created. Hillstone Parner’s representative and its main members are often invited by KISED for investment-related education and evaluation. They are included in the talent pool of KISED and are invited by universities and local governments more than 10 times a year.
For more information about Hillstone Finance:
Official Website: https://www.hillstone.finance/