Summary of Historical News of Hillstone Finance-02
6. Hillstone Parner had full authority to conduct the Korea-China blockchain industry exchange activities hosted by Gyeonggi Province. Hillstone Parners invited more than 40 fund companies from all over the world, including the United States, China, Japan, and Canada, to participate in the event. It also invited more than a dozen organizations and enterprises in South Korea, including born to global under the Ministry of Future, KISA etc.
7. Rayol Hwang, the representative of Hillstone Partner, participated in the 2019 Blockchain Outlook Forum hosted by the Korean National Assembly as a director of the Korea Financial Technology Federation. He suggested and put forward the “Hyperlinked Society, Blockchain-based “Innovation and Safety Net Policy” and the topics of the basic bill established by basic 3 laws and regulations. Through this event, a “Blockchain Science Society Preparatory Committee” was established to guide Korea’s blockchain technology, talent cultivation, and industrial policy.
8. Hillstone Partner established the Hillstone Business Center in Pangyo, Gyeonggi Province to gather diverse resources for Korean start-ups to enter overseas markets. At the opening ceremony, Chi Ying, the general manager of China’s corporate service organization Gongsibao, William Robinson VP of American techstars, Yoo kyong ui consultant of UN procurement business support organization, james park of Canada EXALTO, and um yoomi of J-Lab of Japan all participated to support Hillstone. At the same time, the current Korean presidential candidate lee jaemyeong, the governor of Gyeonggi Province and the mayor of Seongnam City participated at the ceremony, attracting much attention.
9. In 2016, the Dutch government started the public sector blockchain business relevant with real life. Starting with 3 projects, it has now expanded to 35 areas including insurance, logistics, and social welfare services. Among them, the projects selected with outstanding achievements are designated as national demonstration industries.
Marloes Pomp, who is in charge of these projects, visited South Korea and had a separate conversation with Rayol Hwang, the representative of Hillstone Partner at the Dutch Embassy, which became a topic of discussion.
For more details: https://www.hankyung.com/it/article/201807139152g
10. Hillstone Partner continues to cooperate with Busan, South Korea’s only blockchain special zone. Through cooperation with Busan City and the Busan City Economic and Science Promotion Institute and other related institutions, Hillstone Partner and the Ministry of Science, Technology, Information and Communication co-host blockchain education, and planed to conduct audits of participating companies in the blockchain special zone in 2021.
For more information about Hillstone Finance:
Official Website: https://www.hillstone.finance/